BREAKING: Swapped Boko Haram commander threatens to bomb Abuja in new video.

Read All Newspapers in one Place - Download our App for free. DOWNLOAD

BUY OR SELL OLD AND NEW CARS, PARTS, CAR MATERIALS AS CAR MART NG LAUNCH IN NIGERIA

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Ahmad Salkida, a top Nigerian journalist, says Abubakar Shekau has released a new video on the 82 Chibok girls that were recently swapped with his commanders. 

We gathered that in the new video Shuaibu Moni, one of the swapped Boko Haram commanders was seen issuing threats to Nigerian authorities and President Muhammadu Buhari. Salkida in a series of tweets on Friday, May 12, said the commander, in the video, declared that it is not true that only 5 commanders were released, warning of imminent bombing of Abuja.

Read All Newspapers in one Place - Download our App for free. DOWNLOAD

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

He further said that there’s been no ‘sulhu’ dialogue with government and there won’t be. Only war is between us, he declared. 
  
On May 7 the Nigerian government confirmed the release of 82 Chibok girls after they have spent three years in captivity of the dreaded Boko Haram. NAIJ.com previously reported that federal government swapped five Boko Haram militants for the 82 Chibok schoolgirls recently released. This is contrary to some media reports that just two Boko Haram commanders were released in the swap deal. READ ALSO: Muslim cleric wants Christian players banned from making sign of the cross According to negtiator of the swap deal, the outcome should be seen as “a favourable bargain,” considering what obtained in other climes when it comes to prisoner swap of innocent citizens with suspected terrorists. 

Read the tweets below:





(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});