Transfer news and rumours LIVE: Harry Maguire price gives Manchester United the edge over City – Goal.com

Read All Newspapers in one Place - Download our App for free. DOWNLOAD

Barcelona players vetoed Antoine Griezmann’s move to the Spanish champions, as was reported last month. “Will he be at Barcelona? That’s a very good question,” said Umtiti. “The truth is, I never heard anybody talk about him in our dressing room. Maybe I wasn’t there when it happened.” Read the full story at Goal. The Sun claim Stoke City are demanding £23million ($29m) to allow goalkeeper Jack Butland to leave the club this summer. Both Bournemouth and Crystal Palace are supposedly keen on signing the England stopper, but are being put off by the Championship club’s valuation of the player. It is also reported that former club Birmingham City are entitled to 20% of any fee generated by Butland’s departure. the Mirror, United are prepared to take Bale on loan for the 2019/20 season, with the possibility of extending it by another year. If concluded, such a deal would also free up some addition cash for Real to make signings this window. Getty Images The MailOnline claim West Ham United have made enquires regarding the availability of Fulham’s Aleksander Mitrovic and Eibar’s Joan Jordan. Mitrovic bagged 11 Premier League goals for relegated Fulham last season and is expected to leave the Cottagers this summer. Jordan, on the other hand, played 36 games for 12th-place Eibar in 2018/19 and has also been linked with a move to Arsenal.  the Mirror. “Matthijs is a good boy and he knows what he has to do. I talked to him, but I told him that I could not make the decision for him, he knows what he has to do. “I can only talk about good things about Barca because it’s a great club and I have a great feeling with Barca. “He is only 19 years old. Barcelona needs players with a very high level and he has the level to play there,” he added. England U17 coach Steve Cooper has emerged as Swansea City’s first choice target to replace Graham Potter as manager. The MailOnline report that Cameron Toshack, Michael Appleton, Lee Bowyer, Gus Poyet and John Eustace were all interviewed for the post, but Cooper has emerged as the lead candidate despite his inexperience managing senior players. The 39-year-old has worked in Liverpool and Wrexham’s academies and famously led England U17 to World Cup success two years ago. Everton could compete for the signing of Djene Dakonam this summer. That is according to Marca, who claim the Getafe man has emerged as a target for both clubs after impressing during the 2018/19 La Liga campaign. The Spanish outlet are also reporting that any deal for the centre-back will cost at least €35 million (£31m). pic.twitter.com/t1xjsFdlOj — Goal (@goal) June 9, 2019 West Ham United have made enquires about the availability of Celta Vigo pair Maxi Gomez and Stanislav Lobotka, according to the MailOnline. The Hammers came close to signing Gomez in January only for a deal to fall though, while their interest in Lobotka appears to have only begun this summer. The duo are reportedly valued at £58million ($74m) by La Liga side, Celta. Chelsea midfielder Jorginho has admitted he does not know if manager Maurizio Sarri will be at Stamford Bridge next season. “I don’t know, we’ll see what he chooses,” the 27 year-old said following Italy’s 3-0 victory over Greece on Saturday. “I have no idea what he’ll do, to be honest, as I am focused on Italy right now.” Read the full story at Goal. Manchester United’s chase of Bruno Fernandes could be off.  The Mirror reports that Ed Woodward​ is hesitating to bring the Sporting man into the club for fear that he could be another high-priced flop, having never proven himself at the highest level.  Barcelona, but has only ruled out one, highly unlikely, landing spot.  “I know where I’ll be playing next season,” he told Telematin. “I can only say that it will not be Miami.” Read the full story on Goal Manchester United have made a bid for Crystal Palace’s Aaron Wan-Bissaka according to Sky Sports.  The Old Trafford outfit are looking for a long-term replacement for Antonio Valencia and view the England U-21 defender as the perfect fit.  Motherwell midfielder David Turnbull, with Celtic reportedly set to be priced out of a potential deal. A report in the Daily Record suggests the Scottish champions, along with Championship new boys Barnsley, have had a £3m bid for the playmaker rejected, while Derby County, Wigan Athletic and Bristol City have also been credited with an interest. England icon David Beckham has set his sights on signing former Manchester United full-back Antonio Valencia for his MLS side Inter Miami, according to The Sun. The 33-year-old has stated he would like to play on for a further “two or three” years, and was one of 15 players released by United last week. Getty Manchester United star Jesse Lingard is to be handed a contract extension that will see his wages increase by 25 per cent. According to The Mail, United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sees Lingard as a key figure at Old Trafford and is keen to tie him to a long-term deal. Getty Images Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is willing to open talks with Newcastle’s potential new owner about becoming the club’s new manager.   Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan has bid £350m for the Magpies, and if the sale of the club goes through, Mourinho is thought to be keen on replacing Rafa Benitez at St. James’ Park, according to The Mirror. Getty Images Chelsea have reportedly revived their interest in signing Bayer Leverkusen winger Leon Bailey according to The Mail – if their transfer ban appeal is successful. Leverkusen are asking £80 million ($102m) for 21-year-old, and the Blues are on the look out for the kind of versatile attacker that could fill Eden Hazard’s boots following the Belgian’s switch to Real Madrid. Manchester City’s refusal to meet Harry Maguire’s £90 million ($115m) asking price could hand the transfer initiative to rivals Manchester United, according to The Mirror. The Leicester City and England central defender is proving to be hot property this summer, but reports suggest City are unimpressed with the 26-year-old’s price tag – a stance which could bolster United’s chances of taking the former Hull City man to Old Trafford.  England boss Gareth Southgate has ruled himself out of a return to club football with Chelsea. The Blues are in the hunt for a new manager after Maurizio Sarri was given the all clear to return to Italy with Juventus. According to The Guardian, Southgate denies any interest in taking the Stamford Bridge hot seat.  “I’m committed to England, simple as that,” he said. “I don’t need to hedge my bets in keeping doors open or keeping things alive. There’s no way that I would leave England at this moment in time, to take any job.” Read the full story here on Goal!
SOURCE

BUY OR SELL OLD AND NEW CARS, PARTS, CAR MATERIALS AS CAR MART NG LAUNCH IN NIGERIA